Build your own video games with Bloxels! The innovative video game creation platform makes concepting and execution easy. Watch your game world come to life as you create and animate play spaces, characters and objects because you are the artist, game designer, storyteller, programmer, publisher AND player! The physical pieces in the Bloxels game set work with the free Bloxels Builder app to digitize your creations, put them on-screen and make them playable. Just download the FREE Bloxels Builder app to your smart device (not included) to get started. Then use the 13 x 13 Gameboard and colored blocks to design a room, create the art for game elements and bring your heroes and villains to life. When creating game rooms, each color in your design represents a different element, like terrain, water or a hazard. When working on art, the blocks represent the pixelated image. There are eight different colors and 320 blocks for lots of endless possibilities. Once you have finished adding blocks, snap a picture with the “in-app camera” to digitize your creation. Go from blocks to “bloxels” instantly!
- Build your video games with a mix of physical and digital tools that include designs to help get you started creating your first game
- The Toy Insider STEM 10 winner. Get into the game — hands-on video game development — with Bloxels video game creation platform
- The Bloxels Builder app is free to download to your compatible device (not included)
- Create game rooms, characters and game art using the 13″ x 13″ Gameboard and 320 blocks in eight different colors
- When creating game rooms, each color in your design represents a different element, like green for terrain, blue for water or red for a hazard. When working on art, the color blocks represent the pixel art