The Fisher-Price Infant-to-Toddler Rocker is just right for growing babies! It starts as a reclining infant seat, with a fold-out kickstand for convenient feeding. Adjust the seat upright and your baby’s movements create a fun rocking motion, with stimulating toys and music to enjoy. For soothing, you can remove the toy bar and switch on calming vibrations. And as your child grows, the seat becomes a toddler rocking chair—for children up to 40 lbs! The comfortable seat pad is machine washable and dryer safe, too! Where development comes into play; Gross Motor: As tiny ones reach and bat-at the overhead toys, they’re strengthening those all-important gross motor skills. Security & Happiness: A comfy seat and calming vibrations help soothe babies.
- Use from infant to toddler. Use recline position infant mode until child is able to sit up unassisted for approximately 20 pounds. Use the upright position toddler mode only when child has developed enough upper body control to sit without leaning forward maximum 40 pounds
- Fold-out kickstand & reclining seat for feeding or napping
- Bat-at toys & musical elephant stimulate baby’s senses
- Deep cradle seat with calming vibrations soothes younger babies
- Toy bar easily removes for older babies to sit & play )